The Lumenier QAV250 Mini FPV Quadcopter Carbon Fiber Edition airframe has all the features of the standard QAV250 plus the added benefits of carbon fiber. The pure 3K carbon fiber material gives the airframe incredible strength while at the same time reducing the overall weight. The entire assembled kit weighs in at only 122g. The QAV250 is a symmetric 250mm size airframe that accommodates 5″ props. The 250mm is measured motor shaft to motor shaft diagonally.
This is the latest frame without the 2nd cutout in the arms near the frame and extra carbon fiber enforced arms.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick “Unibody” main plate.
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors.
- “Bumpers” on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connectors and adapters for the video transmitter.
- Integrated power distribution board for ESCs and FPV flight electronics
- 2 integrated LED strips (white and red) to aid LOS orientation
- Easy Lipo Access
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as cams in cases with mounting bracket
- Support for HD camera (such as the Mobius)
- Integrated and included Landing Gear reminiscent of the QAV500 CF Landing Gear
- Airframe: 122g (with PDB, LED boards, landing gear and hardware)
- AUW: The QAV250 carbon fiber edition is flown with an AUW of around 500g (includes all flight electronics, FPV gear and Mobius HD camera).
Receiver, Cam, Flight Controller, Motors, Esc,
- 1x QAV250 carbon fiber airframe, board camera mount, and hardware
- 1x Power distribution board
- 2x LED boards (1 red, 1 white)
- 1x set of aluminum landing gear and vinyl feet
- 5″ Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
3D Parts Included Red Only
- Lumenier QAV250 Sliders $4.03
- Lumenier QAV250 FPV Camera Mount $10.75
- QAV250 PDB Spacer $9.41
- QAV250 Motor Guards $18.82
- ImmersionRC VTX Shell $9.41
- QAV250 Fire Wall $9.41
- FrSky d4r-ii/X4R Mount $10.75
- Transmits 5.8G 600mW AV
- SMA Connector 5.8GHz antenna included
- Voltage range: 7~25v
- Camera Supply: 300mA / 5v
- Video Input: 1Vpp, 75 Ohms
- Weight: 18 grams
- On-board quiet switching regulator
- 600mW (28dBm, +/- 1dB) of clean output power
- Frequencies up too: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios
- powers 5v cameras (including HD versions)
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT COME WITH A RECEIVER...