The KISS ESC25A 4-in-1 can be simply be connected to your FC with a cable and can then be installed in the stack under or over the FC. All you have to do is solder the 4 x 3 motor cables and the voltage supply from the Lipo.
With the capability of running DShot2400 and a burst current limit at 160A (4 x 40A), this ESC gives you sufficient headroom for that extra burst of power you need.
As usual, the controller transmits all important telemetry data such as voltage, current, temperature or speed via the TLM line. These can then be displayed via an OSD or in the remote control.
- 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 80 MHz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
- Overcurrent protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 40A)
- Over-temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 100°C)
- sinHybrid :: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid mutation for smoother running.)
- Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes only 6.5μs).
- Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode, and rotation direction change.
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (7.5-30° advance on each commutation),
- For Race Multicopters (25A continuous also with weak cooling), High max. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
- No additional capacitor needed for 3-5S.
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking
- Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and (25 - 500 Hz) PWM get autodetected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE, and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE, and Sensorbus
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (usage up to 500000 recommended)
- 6 Layer 70µm copper PCB where almost all of the layers can be used for the current as the logic parts sit on a separate PCB
- All in and outputs are protected against over (~30V) and under voltage(~-30V) but are still 3,3 and 5V compatible
- Modern smart gate driver. gate driver
- Size: (37.5 x 42.5 mm) (30x30mm mounting)
- Weight: 12.6g
- Operating voltage: 6 - 24V (2-5s)
- 1980µF 25V ceramic capacitors onboard
- Maximum continuous current 25A, instantaneous maximum current 40A, actively limited